Arion is a sleek, spacious Classic International Cruises' vessel that is small enough to enter the many secluded bays and secret harbours of the Croatian Riviera, while paradoxically offering a level of comfort and range of on board facilities to ensure that time spent on board is pleasant and rewarding.
This traditional styled ocean liner was built in 1965, but extensively refurbished in 2000. Lovingly maintained by her Portuguese owners, the ship is 5,825 tons and some 118 metres in length.
The main restaurant is located at the stern of the ship, and serves international cuisine to all passengers at one sitting. There is also an outdoor buffet area near the swimming pool.
Arion offers six categories of cabins, including four singles, and all with private facilities. The ship has a main lounge, intimate casino and boutique, together with a shop and beauty salon.
The ship can be considered to be an ocean liner in miniature, with everything close to hand in an environment that is perfect for the more casual, intimate type of voyages that she offers. What Arion may lack in the way of modern facilities such as rock climbing walls, is more than compensated for by the sheer charm of the overall on board experience.
- All cabins with private facilities and safes
- More than ninety per cent are outside with sea views
- Four single cabins available
- Six categories including upper deck with preferential location
- Main show lounge for pre dinner cocktails and dancing
- Lido lounge for daytime buffets and late night dancing
- Small, intimate casino
- Outdoor swimming pool and lido deck
- Small sundries shop
- Delightful enclosed promenade
- Beauty salon
If you would like more information on Arion or if you would like to discuss a cruise, please call one of our Cruise Experts on 0800 008 6677.